- given up dance when i was in kindergarten, or at least picked it up when i was younger than 14
- i was more athletic when i was younger
- lie to people i love, or to anyone
- bought all of those impulse buys
- i didn’t push people who care about me away
- i wasn’t so afraid of commitment
- what type of shoes would really make my outfit great
- i wish i was taller
- stress i am about homework or a test
- feeling in the mood to dance
- feeling in the mood to shop
- that annoying bug bite on my elbow
- how cute that guy passing me in the hallway is
- tell me that i don’t need to change a thing about myself
- don’t be all serious all of the time, laugh and joke, i love funny guys
- be interested in me, know what i like, what i dislike
- show me how you feel about me
- let me into your world, show me who you are
- don’t send me mixed messages, be honest and tell me how you feel
- don’t be all territorial over me, i hate that, let me have my friends like you have yours
- make me feel beautiful
- i am fashion obsessed
- i work at wildcare, an animal rehabilitation center, so i love animals
- i have scoliosis, which not a lot of people know
- i am in love with dance and wish i could do it everyday
- i wish i was taller so i could model
- i have two crazy older sisters and two crazy parents but i love them all
- i love art (ceramics, photography, painting, dance, music, literature, etc)
- i want to marry ezra koeing from vampire weekend
- i love my friends, nothing brings me more joy than to be with them
- you are so beautiful, why can’t you see that?
- i love your shoes/coat/pants/necklace/shirt/dress, where did you get them?
- you should model, i’m so jealous of your beauty
- take off those pants, they are hideous
- don’t worry so much, everything will be fine
- you are the best friend anyone could ever ask for
- lean on me, i’ll support you
- you are so amazing, your style, your attitude, your taste in music; i wish i was as cool as you
- thank you for being there for me
- i love you
10 Day Challenge
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession
people always tell me to try new things, the be adventurous and take a plunge. so here goes nothing. a post a day: about me, about life, about the world. it may get boring, it may get controversial.